The Club offers:
- Offer a number of rides each week. free and open to all.
- Train cyclists to ride centuries or double centuries.
- Offer weekend, week-long and longer, club rides in various locations.
- Host monthly meetings with programs and refreshments as well as a number of social events during the year.
- Sponsor or co-sponsor three large organized rides each year: The Daffodil Classic, the Peninsula Metric and RAPsody.
- Host a booth each year at The Bike Expo in Seattle.
- Conduct an annual helmet fitting for the community.
- Participate in advocacy work to encourage bicycling in our communities.
- Donate annually to the Bicycle Alliance of Washington, Foothills Trails and other cycling related organizations.