This will be a club ride this year, Club Membership is $25 individual, $30 Family. Your membership entitles you to ride any or all of the TWBC rides, and events.
As a club ride it is BYOB (bring your own banana) and a little cash to pick up lunch or coffee along the route.
We will have ride leaders with the first groups leaving shortly after 9:00am. Feel free to leave anytime after 9:00 on your own with a cue sheet, or electronic route map.
Since it is Cinco de Mayo, you may want to stop at Los Pinos downtown Orting after the ride for a celebratory beverage after the ride.
DAFFODIL CLASSIC MAPS / ROUTES:
- Printable Course Map PDF File - Daffodil Classic 40 Mile
- Printable Course Map PDF File - Daffodil Classic 60 Mile - (MapMyRide Source Here)
- 40-mile Daffodil Course for Garmin GPS Devices (.FIT File)
- 60-mile Daffodil Course for Garmin GPS Devices (.FIT File)
- 60-mile Daffodil Course - Map My Ride
- 40-mile Daffodil Course -Ride With GPS
- 60-mile Daffodil Course -Ride With GPS
|Event Date||May 05, 2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||May 05, 2019 4:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||Mar 23 2019|
|Registered||66 [View List]|
|Cut off date||May 05, 2019 9:00 am|
|Individual Price||Paid Member Registration - $25 single, $30 family|
|Location||Orting Near Foothills Trail|